Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I have the measles and the mumps. a gash, a rash, and purple bumps

Remember my To Do list? All items are now crossed off. The few things we have left to do literally can't be done until the last few days/hours, so for all intents and purposes David and I are truly ready to go.

Unfortunately we're both sick, so even the few remaining tasks left seem impossibly overwhelming.

I've canceled all my social plans for the week thus far, which really sucks but can't be helped at this point. I've got to recover. There's no way I'm driving all the way to Minnesota feeling like crap the whole way.

I can't wait to go home and make a "sick island" and eat soup and saltines and drink ginger-ale and go to sleep.

2 comments:

  1. I really, really hope you didn't catch whatever you have from me on Saturday. :(

    Regardless, feel better and enjoy your sick island! xo Bex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bex, it's totally not your fault! Everyone in the city has this cold right now! I'm feeling marginally better now, regardless! I hope you are, too!

    ReplyDelete